Who may qualify.
The ADVANCE Study is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- Are 65 to 90 years of age
- Have a diagnosis of probable Alzheimer’s disease
- Have a diagnosis of clinically significant agitation
- Have a caregiver who is willing and able to comply with the study instructions
Participants in the ADVANCE Study will:
- Attend six in-office visits and one follow-up visit over the phone
- Receive the study drug twice daily for five weeks
Caregivers in the ADVANCE Study will need to:
- Accompany the participant to all study visits
- Complete a brief daily diary
Message for caregivers.
See if your loved one may qualify